Friday, January 11, 2013

I'm tired starting over. I need to stick with this & lose the extra weight once & for all! I really don't have much to lose, only 5 to 10 lbs tops. But I haven't managed to get this stubborn "Freshman 15" off and keep it off!
So this is where things change. This is where I make exercise a habit, a healthy lifestyle. I want to be able to run without stopping, to feel off if I don't work out one day. I want it to become a way of life.

I am in a Strength Training Instruction course towards my Kinesiology degree, so that should really help me with knowing what machines work which muscles! I hope to create a plan for myself when I go to the gym; to plan out which machines I will be using that day to focus on a particular body part.

I'll post my gym schedule and any other workouts I plan on doing in my Workouts tab up top!

I'm off to go grocery shopping & stock up on healthy foods! :]

Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment