Monday, January 21, 2013

Holiday Weekend!

I went home over the weekend to be with family.
I drove back Friday & ran on our treadmill for 30 minutes when I got home!

Saturday we all went bowling and went out for dinner!

Sunday I drove back, after having breakfast with my family at the Summerland Beach Cafe!




I got low-fat vanilla yogurt w/ granola & fruit, a scrambled egg, and an english muffin!
SO tasty. I am a huuuge breakfast person.

Then we took a look around The Sacred Space. I ADORE this shop. It's amazing. They bring you tea while you look around at all the neat Buddha's and candles & crystals...& they have a gorgeous tranquil garden in the back!



Afterwards, I continued on back to SLO, where Sean came over to pick me up for dinner & a movie! When I opened the door, he was standing there with a 'Congrats!' balloon, a card, and a bunch of beautiful white roses.



Inside, it says "Congratulations! I counted out the days, this is officially my longest, happiest relationship. Oh Holly I love you a lot"
ISN'T THAT SO SWEET?! I love him to bits. So I got dressed up & we went to dinner & saw "Mama"! It was scary so we had to hold tight to each other... ;]

Today we made some greek yogurt pancakes with some scrambled egg whites & turkey bacon for breakfast! Then I had an awesome photoshoot with a friend. I'll post the pictures once I get them!
Now's time for homework, studying, a hot shower, and bed! 30 min run in the A.M.!!

xoxo
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment