Friday, July 12, 2013

I'M BACK! (for good, hopefully)


HEY GUYS!!

WOW it's been way too long. Well, here I am! I've been busy with a summer class that I just finished and I've started a new job at the mall. My family has a vacation planned in Puerto Rico this August at the most amazing resort, and I am beyond excited. I'll be here in 5 weeks!!




DOESN'T IT LOOK AMAZING! 
It is my goal to be in tip-top shape for this trip so I can fully enjoy myself! I want to be completely confident and able to relax and indulge a little bit without feeling bad. There is a beautiful fitness center as part of the resort, and I also want to try SUP (stand-up paddleboarding)

I've got a few new bikinis that I want to look fab in!!

my favorite breakfast- oatmeal!

my everyday lunch (and sometimes dinner) lately, a delicious summer salad!


been spending a lot of time by my pool!


a patriotic breakfast!


enjoying the fireworks this July 4th :]

yup this is where I live. 






Got a nice new camera I'll start using for blogging! Hope you enjoyed my picture-spam and update on my progress. ;]

3 comments:

  1. You're looking good! I'm jealous about your vacation, but glad I'll be able to see you before you go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D I can't wait to visit!! I'm so excited about our apartment & to have you as a roommate! :D

      Delete
  2. Definitely enjoyed the picture spam. =P

    ReplyDelete